HomeLux FAQ, if you have any questions that are not listed here. feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email and we will respond ASAP.
- Q: What are your payment methods?
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Q: What is Afterpay?
- Q: How safe is purchasing online?
- Q: What happens after I purchase an item?
- A: After the order is placed you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order and a tax invoice for proof of purchase.
- Q: Can I make reviews of an item I purchased?
- A: Most certainly can! aslong as it keeps language to a minimum, we encourage everybody that has purchased from us share any product experiences you may occur. Every product page has a reviews box below it.
- Q: What is the shipping costs?
- A: All shipping costs are free, we are planning on incorporating an express service down the track.
- Q: Where can I find your shipping policy?
- Q: Are there some undeliverable postcodes in Australia?
- A: Majority of Australia we can deliver to, there are some postcodes we cannot ship to which you can find a list here
- Q:Can I still make an order if I am located in an undeliverable postcode?
- Yes you certainly can, if you do make an order with an address referring to any of our undeliverable postcodes and want to continue your order it will incur an extra shipping fee.
- If you choose to cancel your order your funds will be refunded immediately after confirmation of order cancellation.
- Q: Do all appliances come with warranty.
- A: All of our appliances come with a 3 month manufacturer warranty, we are soon to implement an extended warranty policy for better peace of mind
- Q: Does my item have a warranty?
- A: Most of our items do, if one hasn't been specified for us by the manufacturer we will specify. This is usually only the case for items that are normally covered by a warranty.